Hiring: Digital Marketing Intern
Interested in this position? Please read every word below, and if you think we’re a match made in heaven, please apply with the form on this page.
Anything and everything. One minute you might be editing a website blog title or swapping a picture out, next you’ll be doing keyword research for our upcoming SEO campaign, and then moving to tracking down clients for approvals on web design proofs. If you want to learn digital marketing in all of its facets, this is the position for you.
What We’re Looking For (for this particular position)
- Someone intuitive and that doesn’t need constant direction. This is a remote position and requires you to be self-sufficient, we’re here to support you as needed, but sometimes you’ll need to take the reigns and make decisions.
- Someone who is comfortable learning new things on a regular basis. Our processes, industry best practices, and technology changes rapidly, you need to be able to adapt.
- Above all else, you have to love this work. People who love digital marketing, excel at it.
- BONUS POINTS: If you like designing and building websites
Who We’re Not Looking For (for this position)
- We do not want “In-the-box” mindsets. You will be asked to step out of your comfort zone and to figure it out regularly. Internships turn to careers with exposure and experience, something we aim to give you lots of.
- A focus on the details (really… pay attention to the details if you want this job)
- USA Residents only
If You’re a Good Fit, You Probably
(If these aren’t you, that’s ok, identify what doesn’t fit with us and we can look together at whether its a deal breaker)
- Thrive working independently
- Strive for continuous self-growth (keeping yourself up to date and learning new things)
- Find yourself evaluating ads, websites, logos, and marketing materials constantly
- Are comfortable with IM tools, email, video calls, and the phone
- Genuinely care about clients (people) and not just getting things done
- BTW: when applying, use the referral code “weber-design”
- Love working remotely
What It’s Like Working Remotely with Weber Design
Work from anywhere: We think you work better where you are comfortable
Equipment: You’re required to have your own computer but whether you use Mac, Linux or Windows is not our concern. Whatever you are most comfortable with. We do provide third-party tools such as Adobe Photoshop as needed.
Structure: while our team works from anywhere, we are a high-performance team that collaborates intensively internally and externally. This requires structure such as regular morning kick-off video calls and communication via Slack. Make sure to tell us if you like brown M&M’s. This is not a freelance gig. It’s a full-time position in a growing team. We will work with students to fit their schedules for the right applicant (hint hint you RPT’ers).
You tell us what you think is reasonable.
USA / Canada Residents: Candidates for this position will be USA or Canadian residents